From: TABLE MANNERS
- 6 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons lychee syrup or liqueur
- splash vermouth
- ice cubes
- crystallized ginger, crushed, for garnish
- 2 fresh lychees, for garnish
- Rim two martini glasses with crushed crystallized ginger.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add vodka, lychee syrup (not the juice from canned lychees, which is cloudy and not very flavorful) and vermouth.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Pour into two martini glasses and garnish with lychees. Serve immediately.